I made a list where if you want to force redirect from Elastic Beanstalk you can follow these steps 👇
Time needed: 10 minutes.
Below Explained Steps:
- At the top, click Services -> click EC2 -> click Load balancers Tab at the side.
- Click the load balancer attached in your EB instance.
- Click the listener tab.
- Click port 80, then click Edit
- Delete the default rule, add new rule, and click Redirect To
- Fill out the fields with these values
Original host, path, query
301 Permanently moved
- Click Save or Update